How to reach Ramoji?
Ramoji Film City is 60 minutes' drive from Hyderabad City. It's well connected by air, rail and bus services. Here are a few details to make your trip hassle-free.
From Railway Stations
- Those who travel in train can get down at Secunderabad or Nampally station and avail Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)- run city buses or private cabs to Ramoji Film City.
- From Secunderabad Railway Station, the buses available are - 290 S, 290 U 290 AF (7.00 AM onwards)
- KOTI Women's College is the nearest bus boarding point, if you get down at Nampally station. The buses available are - 204S, 207S, 204U (7.00 AM onwards)
From Twin Cities
- Tourists from the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad can reach by cab or avail bus service from select boarding points of (7.00 AM onwards)- HAFEEZPET, LINGAMPALLY & BALANAGAR. Call our toll free no 1800 120 2999 to reserve your seat
- Tourists who land in Rajiv Gandhi International Airport can hire cab and hit the eight-lane expressway (outer ring road) to reach Ramoji Film City in about 50 mins.