TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Day Tourism – Terms & Conditions / Cancellation / Reschedule Policy:
Ramoji Film City Terms & Conditions:
- Submit the ticket reference number and produce Photo ID Proof** (of the person who has registered for e-ticket) to collect entrance tickets at RAMOJI FILM CITY online booking counter.
** Valid ID Proofs: (Driving license, Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card)
- Tickets will be issued at the Online Ticket Counter on submission of the Confirmed Online Ticket Reference Number only. Specimen Ticket Reference No: (10 digit code - RFC - ddmmyy - Ticket No) i.e., (1483771484-RFC-07012017- 5 digit No). People who doesn't have the online ticket reference no should get the confirmed ticket reference no. For assistance Call: 9394489088 / 9394489028.
- For Online Bookings if In case you have not used your own card or bank account, then you may verify the authenticity of the card/bank account used for this purpose. Customer visiting RFC would be held liable, if any disputes are raised by bank account holder.
- Customer will be held responsible for any issues in cases where customer is making payment using a card or bank account which is not owned by them.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Children below 33" height will not be charged.
- Ticket is only for the entry of Ramoji Film City, visitors are requested to follow the guidelines of staff.
- Ticket is valid for the day of reservation. Guided tour of attractions, rides and entertainment shows are allowed for one time.
- Personal food, beverages and bottled water are not allowed - except for the diabetics and infants.
- Visit to locations where shooting is in progress is out of bounds for the tourist. You can continue to explore many other shooting locations.
- Professional photography is not permitted .Cameras beyond DSLR specifications (18-55 mm.) & any form of recording instrument are not allowed in the premises.
- Anti-social activity, hawking and misuse of Ramoji Film City property are prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to change/amend details of any service /offer without prior notice.
- Parking ticket is valid for one day; vehicle parked is at owner’s risk.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Ramoji Film City reserves the right of admission.
- Your safety is our concern. Please cooperate with our Security for frisking during the entry.
- Please avoid carrying plastic bags, articles, pets, explosives, inflammables, arms & ammunitions, matchboxes, narcotics, cigarettes and other tobacco products.
- Visitors who have booked tickets online have to report at Highway ticketing Counter only.
- Please be cautious and vigilant take care of yourselves and your children.
- Please refer to the guidelines of every ride and follow them.
- Keep the premises clean. Put the waste, leftovers and other litter in dustbins/trash cans placed across the park.
- Bribing Ramoji Film City staff in any manner is a serious offence and may result in appropriate legal action.
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas of the park.
- For Lost & Found and Emergency, contact help desk.
- First Aid facility is available in the premises in case of emergencies.
- Cloak Room facility is available to safely and securely store your luggage/baggage.
- Pram/wheelchair service can be available.
- All our restaurants are ISO- certified.
- Any inconvenience caused is regretted.
- Management will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage to visitors or their belongings.
Sahas Adventure Terms & Conditions:
- It is mandatory to sign a disclaimer form for all individuals opting for any Adventure Activities at SAHAS.
- The management of Ramoji Film City does not stand liable for any individual for any risk arising out of participating in Adventure Activities.
- Participating individuals are advice to review the guide lines of the activities in case of doubt and clarify the same from the Trainer. Individuals are also advised to read all relevant necessary safety precautionary measure before undertaking any activity.
- It is mandatory for participant to wear comfortable clothing [preferable track suits etc.] and sports shoes to SAHAS.
- After confirming a session at SAHAS for any activity, the same would not be cancelled in any circumstances arising out of weather, change in schedule of the late arrival etc..
- Any activities under the influence of Alcohol or any other drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Activities mentioned in the package are for one time usage only.
- Cancellation of the ticket is allowed before 24hrs of Reservation Date.
- 25% Cancellation charges are applicable.
- Refund will be processed after completion of Reservation Date.
- Refund will be processed to your account (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) in 3 working days from the date of processing of refund.
- For Cancellation of the ticket / for Retrieving from cancellation of the ticket before processing the refund, write to email: email@example.com
- One time Reschedule of the ticket is allowed before 24hrs of Reservation Date.
- For Reschedule of the ticket write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest has to opt for the package available; variance in package value has to remit at the online booking counter on the rescheduled date of visit.
- Facilitating the opted package will be the sole discretion of Ushakiron Movies Ltd.,
- If the facility is not availed on the date of reschedule of the ticket, it will be deemed as if guest opted for cancellation of the ticket and refund will be processed as per the Cancellation policy.